Risk Engineering Ltd.
Risk Engineering Ltd. is a modern company with extensive experience in the power-engineering sector. Our business is related to the risk assessment and management of the operational reliability of power engineering facilities, as well as large-scale industrial enterprises. With the increasing number and complexity of projects, the Company has acquired significant knowledge, thereupon extending its activities to a wide range of engineering and consultancy services, building up its reputation of a leader on the international market.
Our experts seek to combine flexibility and innovation, while meeting customer demands, providing primary quality and full compliance with the international standards and requirements. The Company collaborates with leading international companies and scientific research institutes to promote development and technology transfer. Risk Engineering LTD has also established itself as a loyal and long-term partner of private and state-owned governmental organizations in the implementation of large-scale, independent technical audits and projects.
Established in 1990
Ownership: 100% private
- Sofia, Bulgaria (headquarters)
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- World Nuclear Association
- Bulgarian Atomic Forum
- Bulgarian Association of Consulting Engineers and Architects
- Bulgarian Hydropower Association
- Bulgarian Atomic Forum
- Bulgarian Nuclear Society
- Bulgarian Committee on Large Dams
- The Atlantic Club of Bulgaria
|200 employees with expertise in:
||2,000 skilled workers with specialties in:
Power Generation Companies:
|DEBAR SOLAR EAD:
photovoltaic plant with capacity of 2.5MW
|KOGEN ZAGORE OOD: cogeneration plant with capacity of 2 х 3MW|
|SOLAR RAINBOW EOOD:
photovoltaic plant with capacity of 5MW
|KAMCHIA HPP EOOD:
development and construction of hydro projects
|BULGARIA 2009 EOOD:
photovoltaic plant with capacity of 4MW
|PIRIN ENERGY OOD: electricity generation from renewable and other sources|
|GREEN ENERGY 2010 EOOD:
photovoltaic plant with capacity of 0.4MW
|ECO WIND TECHNOLOGY AD:
electricity generation from wind power, design, construction, operation and maintenance of wind parks
|KREMENA SOLAR EAD:
photovoltaic plant with capacity of 30MW
|GENERALT SOLAR EAD:
photovoltaic plant with capacity of 30MW
Design and Consulting Services
Construction and Repair
Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid. 3 wolf moon officia aute, non cupidatat skateboard dolor brunch. Food truck quinoa nesciunt laborum eiusmod. Brunch 3 wolf moon tempor, sunt aliqua put a bird on it squid single-origin coffee nulla assumenda shoreditch et.
The solution has been developed after the requirements of IAEA, and is proven in real life on site inside Metsamor Nuclear Power Plant of Armenia.
Archimed MRO is capable to handle very big amount of data and related transactions:
- Equipment: more than 25,000 items, practically unlimited
- Locations: 300, practically unlimited
- Rooms: 300, practically unlimited
- Spare parts: more than 50,000 per year, practically unlimited
- Process systems: 150, practically unlimited
- Personnel: 1,000, practically unlimited
- Departments: 50, practically unlimited
- Work-orders: 200 per day (outage peak value), more than a 1,000 peak value
- Storage of historic data: more than 20 years
At the same time, Archimed MRO allows precise tracking of costs and helps making a correct management decisions. Developed after the nuclear energy standards, Archimed MRO provides advanced tools and capabilities for agile custom development, stable and reliable operation, easy access to content and flexible integration for open data exchange.
The basic functionality of Archimed MRO is divided into subsystems which provide easy to follow workflows, based on customer's role.
Archimed MRO manage data and automate processes in the following areas:
- Equipment management - storing data in a structured way for the specifications of technological systems, machines, buildings and premises, resources and components. Defines the structure of the equipment used and the technical elements, their location, current staturs, MTBF records, rapair history and changes;
- Planning the maintenance activities - provides the relevant data for building plans for capital repairs, preventive maintenanace, renovation along wiht planning schedules and periods. Manages the data of the types of maintenance and repairs from the planning stage to the stage of reporting. This subsystem is the major one, as it generates the requests for materials and spare parts and necessary human resources for the implementation of repairs, etc.;
- Operational management of maintenance and repairs - store and manage the work orders for repairs and maintenance, and generates reapir reports. Allows testing of equipment and keeping the test results data. Alows system-admission access control of technical personnel to certain areas and equipment.
- Management of technical staff - provides data on registration of personnel associated with repairs by storing information about the position, qualification, division and others. It provides an opportunity for planning staffing needs, planning of employment, personnel control and analysis of personnel skills.
- Inventory Management - allows managing warehouses and inventories, providing operational and spread information. To provide operations admittance and discharge of materials, removal from storage in a warehouse, a report on serial numbers, quality management, inventory, etc.;
- Administration - a module for securing the control of system parameters. Supports wide set of control tools for modification, archiving and monitoring the activity of users. Provides access control by creating different user profiles and roles;
|Configuration Management Program Development and Implementation||Operational Improvement|
|Construction & Construction Supervision||Operational Risk Evaluation and Management|
|Design, Procurement and Installation||Pre-design Studies and Environment Impact Assessment|
|Development of Monitoring and Control Systems for Complex Technological Processes||Procurement|
|Development of Power Investment Projects||Project Management|
|Development of regulatory documents & Training||Repair & Maintenance|
|Information System Development||Rest Lifetime Assessment|
|Integrated Design||Safety Analyses|
|Radwaste and Spent Fuel Management||Simulator Development|
|Modeling and Design of Complex Structures||Software Development for Monitoring and Control Systems|
|Modeling and Simulation of Complex Process Systems||Structural Analysis of Complex Structures under Extreme Loads|
|New Build. Owner’s Engineer||Turnkey Projects|